- cheap mexico viagra
- order cialis in united states
- prices viagra
- viagra compare prices no questions
- viagra 1mg
- personalized gifts cheap viagra
What is a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis?
A Hair Mineral Test measures the mineral content of your hair and reveals how those minerals are distrubuted throughout your body’s tissues. The test screens for 20 different minerals and toxic heavy metals, painting a picture that becomes a kind of road map to a healthier you. From this screening test come answers to our many complex questions. Just a small amount of hair can show all the follwing:
- Functionality of your health from a cellular level – Metabolic Oxidation Rate
- Vitality and Energy Levels
- Immune function
- The pattern and stage of Stress
- Carbohydrate intolerances, blood sugar, and insulin resistance
- Ability to utilize proteins and overall digestion
- Cellular permeability
- Glandular activity – thyroid and adrenal glands
- Levels of toxic heavy metals
- Balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.
- Psychological and mental health concerns
- Tendency toward the most common health issues that affect humanity as a whole.
If your hair reveals elevated calcium levels two or three times normal, then your calcium level with in the body may also be elevated. If this is the case, then a strong tendency exists for arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries due to calcium plaques), fatigue, depression, kidney or gallstones, pain or arthritis.
If on the other hand your calcium level is low, then a tendency exists towards osteoporosis (demineralization of the bone), increased tendency to bone fractures, insomnia, dental caries, periodontal disease, muscle cramps, etc.
Various mineral imbalances, as revealed by hair analysis, frequently lead to metabolic dysfunctions before any symptoms manifest.